Do you think K+ could be for you? Then apply! Applications are open in September and the eligibility criteria is below.
Do you meet all of these criteria?
- Live in Greater London, or Essex (specific areas to be confirmed at a later date).
- Attend a non-selective state school.
- Have 8 GCSEs at grades 4-9 (including English and Maths), and within this a minimum of 5 grades 6-9. Students interested in the Medicine or Dentistry stream should have 5 7-9 grades.
- Do not have parent(s) or carer(s) who have studied at university in the UK or abroad.
Or are you from at least one of these groups:
- Live or have lived in local authority care
- are a young carer
- are disabled
- are estranged from your parents,
- are a forced migrant,
- currently living in a homeless shelter or sofa surfing,
- are from Gypsy, Roma or Traveller backgrounds,
- or are Black Caribbean ethnicity.
If you are from one of the above groups we really want to have you on K+ so apply, even if you don’t meet the criteria on the left.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications open from 27 September to 29 October